Knot Dinner Cutlery
- Product Details
- Product Specifications
- Product Care
- Shipping & Delivery
Inspired by the shape of Korean traditional knots, 'Maedup,' Hayoon Kim created 'The Knot Collection' by reinterpreting traditional aesthetics into a contemporary style.
Knot Dinner Cutlery uses a variety of traditional Korean knots such as Guidorae, Dorea, and Yeonbong Knot as continual motifs. The elegant and traditional cutlery is made of stainless 304 for practical, daily use that does not compromise on quality or design. The array of delicately sculpted, knot-shaped cutlery is the finishing touch to your luxurious table setting whether it's for your daily use or a special occasion. Available in 4 luxurious materials - 24K gold-plated, silver-plated, and titanium gold in matte and gloss. Each set comes in an elegant gift box - making it a special and thoughtful gift.
Made in Seoul, Korea
- Includes: 1 x Dinner Spoon, 1 x Dinner Fork, 1 x Dinner Knife, a gift box
- Color: Gold Plated (24K), Silver Plated (925 Sterling), Titanium Gold (Gloss), Titanium Gold (Matte),
- Spoon 8"H, Fork 8.3"H, Knife 8.8"H
- Wash with a neutral detergent before the first use.
- Hand wash is recommended. Dishwasher will reduce its shine.
- Use a soft sponge with a small portion of dish soap.
- Rinse well, wipe moisture off, and dry before storing.
- Do not place near fire due to high thermal conductivity.
- Do not use in a microwave or oven.
- All products are handmade and may vary slightly. There may be dents or scratches in the manufacturing process, which are not defective. The plated gold and silver may wear without proper care.
In-stock: Ships in 1 - 2 business days
Pre-order: Will ship in 3 - 10 weeks