[Limited Edition] Snakewood Chopsticks
- Product Details
- Product Specifications
- Product Care
- Shipping & Delivery
[Marunao Limited Edition]
This particular chopstick is crafted from Snakewood, a South-American broad leaf tree bearing rare and precious woods utilized in the highest grade of violins. This utensil adds a flair to any occasion, but we recommend using them at places where you would like to stand out. Made of snakewood and sterling silver.
Made in Niigata, Japan
- Includes: A pair of chopstick and a gift box
- Material: Snakewood, Sterling Silver
- Dimensions: 9.84” (25 cm)
Do not put in a dishwasher. Do not put in a microwave.
- Hand Wash only. Use a soft sponge with a small portion of dish soap. Rinse well, wipe moisture off, and dry it up before storing.
- To achieve a more pleasant touch to your mouth, we have made the chopsticks thinner. Please avoid bending which may break these items.
- To maintain its shape and color, avoid storing or placing it in direct sunlight.
- Do not soak in water for an extended period. Chopsticks may become bent out of shape.
- Chopsticks are not coated, and will gradually lose their natural gloss. To restore its gloss, gently rub chopsticks with olive oil.
Shipping & Delivery
In-stock: Ships in 1 - 2 business days
Pre-order: Will ship in 3 - 10 weeks