- Product Details
- Product Specifications
- Product Care
- Shipping & Delivery
Utilizing the characteristics of hardwood, we have shaped the spoonhead as thin as possible. Its mouthfeel is smooth and the shape of the back of its handle looks so sharp, which cannot be found elsewhere.
Made in Niigata, Japan
- Includes: 1 Spoon L
- Material: Ebony or Granadillo, Sterling Silver
- Dimensions: 1.5"W x 7.2"D x 0.5"H
Do not put in a dishwasher. Do not put in a microwave.
- Hand Wash only. Use a soft sponge with a small portion of dish soap. Rinse well, wipe moisture off, and dry it up before storing.
- To achieve a more pleasant touch to your mouth, we have made the chopsticks thinner. Please avoid bending which may break these items.
- To maintain its shape and color, avoid storing or placing it in direct sunlight.
- Do not soak in water for an extended period. Chopsticks may become bent out of shape.
- Chopsticks are not coated, and will gradually lose their natural gloss. To restore its gloss, gently rub chopsticks with olive oil.
Shipping & Delivery
In-stock: Ships in 1 - 2 business days
Pre-order: Will ship in 3 - 10 weeks