No 16. Bottle
- Product Details
- Product Specifications
- Product Care
- Shipping & Delivery
Yoshihiro Nishiyama, a master of Katabuki technique, creates handmade glassware in Kanazawa, Japan. His deeply influenced glassworks from Edo, Meiji and Taisho periods showcase a characteristically expressive surface that emits warmth and softness, making one feel like floating on a lake.
- No 16. Bottle - kakukobin
- Size: 5.7"H x 2.4"D x 1.0"W
- Use a soft sponge with a small portion of dish soap. Rinse well, wipe moisture off, and dry it up before storing.
- To maintain its shape and color, avoid storing or placing it in direct sunlight.
- Do not soak in water for an extended period.
Shipping & Delivery
In-stock: Ships in 1 - 2 business days
Pre-order: Will ship in 3 - 10 weeks.