- Product Details
- Product Specifications
- Product Care
- Shipping & Delivery
Yoshihiro Nishiyama, a master of Katabuki technique, creates handmade glassware in Kanazawa, Japan. His deeply influenced glassworks from Edo, Meiji and Taisho periods showcase a characteristically expressive surface that emits warmth and softness, making one feel like floating on a lake.
- No 3. Shot Glass A: 2.4"D x 2"H
- No 4. Shot Glass D: 2.4"D x 2"H
- No 5. Shot Glass F: 2.4"D x 3"H
- Use a soft sponge with a small portion of dish soap. Rinse well, wipe moisture off, and dry it up before storing.
- To maintain its shape and color, avoid storing or placing it in direct sunlight.
- Do not soak in water for an extended period.
Shipping & Delivery
In-stock: Ships in 1 - 2 business days
Pre-order: Will ship in 3 - 10 weeks.