- Product Details
- Product Specifications
- Product Care
- Shipping & Delivery
[Marunao Deluxe Collection]
KOUSHI chopsticks were inspired by the image of ‘koshi’ (wooden lattice), one of the traditional Japanese architectures. Its contemporary, modern design can match with any cuisine and tableware style.
Made in Niigata, Japan
Includes: A pair of chopstick and a gift box
Dimensions: 9” (23 cm)
Do not put in a dishwasher. Do not put in a microwave.
- Hand Wash only. Use a soft sponge with a small portion of dish soap. Rinse well, wipe moisture off, and dry it up before storing.
- To achieve a more pleasant touch to your mouth, we have made the chopsticks thinner. Please avoid bending which may break these items.
- To maintain its shape and color, avoid storing or placing it in direct sunlight.
- Do not soak in water for an extended period. Chopsticks may become bent out of shape.
- Chopsticks are not coated, and will gradually lose their natural gloss. To restore its gloss, gently rub chopsticks with olive oil.
In-stock: Ships in 1 - 2 business days
Pre-order: Will ship in 3 - 10 weeks