STIIK Yuzu Chopsticks (Set of 2)
- Product Details
- Product Specification
- Product Care
- Shipping & Delivery
The ‘Red Dot Design Award in 2020’ and ‘Pentawards 2019’ Gold Medal Winner
STIIK has received the Red Dot Award 2020: Product Design, one of the three major design awards in the world. STIIK also received the World Package Design Award Pentawards Gold medal in 2019 for its product package design.
The STIIK chopsticks have been designed to meet modern eating habits and have become a standard piece of cutlery alongside knife, fork and spoon in households that appreciate international dishes. Made from Japanese bamboo, the chopsticks showcase a filigree look and are highly durable despite their small diameter. The good balance between diameter and length ensures comfortable handling. 26 cm in length and available in three colours, the chopsticks are slightly longer than those of traditional Japanese size.
Designed by Ko Design
Made in Gifu, Japan
- Includes: 2 pairs of chopsticks
- Material: Natural bamboo (moso bamboo)
- Dimensions: 10.3” (26 cm)
Do not put in a dishwasher. Do not put in a microwave.
- Hand Wash only. Use a soft sponge with a small portion of dish soap. Rinse well, wipe moisture off, and dry it up before storing.
- To achieve a more pleasant touch to your mouth, we have made the chopsticks thinner. Please avoid bending which may break these items.
- To maintain its shape and color, avoid storing or placing it in direct sunlight.
- Do not soak in water for an extended period. Chopsticks may become bent out of shape.
- Chopsticks are not coated, and will gradually lose their natural gloss. To restore its gloss, gently rub chopsticks with olive oil.
In-stock: Ships in 1 - 2 business days
Pre-order: Will ship in 3 - 10 weeks