- Product Details
- Product Specifications
- Product Care
- Shipping & Delivery
The Pasta fork was specially made per request of Mr. Kotaro NODA, a famous chef of Restaurant Shiseido FARO. The design and production process took more than a year to come to the world. The sharp and pleasant tip, which is a specificity of Marunao, makes it easy to handle the pasta. This ebony set can be used with Cutlery Rest S.
Made in Niigata, Japan
Includes: 1 x Pasta Fork
Dimensions: Fork 8.3"W x 1.0"D x 1.0"H
Do not put in a dishwasher. Do not put in a microwave.
- Hand Wash only. Use a soft sponge with a small portion of dish soap. Rinse well, wipe moisture off, and dry it up before storing.
- To achieve a more pleasant touch to your mouth, we have made the chopsticks thinner. Please avoid bending which may break these items.
- To maintain its shape and color, avoid storing or placing it in direct sunlight.
- Do not soak in water for an extended period. Chopsticks may become bent out of shape.
- Chopsticks are not coated, and will gradually lose their natural gloss. To restore its gloss, gently rub chopsticks with olive oil.
Shipping & Delivery
In-stock: Ships in 1 - 2 business days
Pre-order: Will ship in 3 - 10 weeks