Renge 190 Dessert Spoon
- Product Details
- Product Specifications
- Product Care
- Shipping & Delivery
'Renge' came from Japanese word 'Chirirenge', which means a petal of a lotus flower. The shape of the spoon looks like a piece of lotus flower. Marunao reinterpreted the traditional design and made its unique and beautiful shape that cannot be found elsewhere. The range can be used as a dessert spoon or tea spoon. It is best for soft ingredients, such as jelly, soup, tea or coffee.
Made in Niigata, Japan
- Includes: 1 x Renge 190 Dessert Spoon
- Material: Granadillo, Ebony
- Dimensions: 7.5"W x 1.5"D x 0.4"H
Do not put in a dishwasher. Do not put in a microwave.
- Hand Wash only. Use a soft sponge with a small portion of dish soap. Rinse well, wipe moisture off, and dry it up before storing.
- To maintain its shape and color, avoid storing or placing it in direct sunlight.
- Do not soak in water for an extended period.
In-stock: Ships in 1 - 2 business days
Pre-order: Will ship in 3 - 10 weeks