Wakisashi Cutlery Set (3 PCS) - Mikarta
- Product Details
- Product Specifications
- Product Care
- Shipping & Delivery
Marunao WAKISASHI cutlery set was created as the result of the exceptional collaboration between "TOJIRO", the specialist cutler and "MARUNAO" the specialist wood carver. The refined knife and Fork design was made after a Japanese traditional sword "Katana". For its exquisite work and beautiful design, this cutlery set was given high praise by a number of European luxury flatware houses. The handle of the knife, Fork, and cutlery rest are made of the same material.
Made in Niigata, Japan
- Includes: 1 x Table Knife, 1 x Table Fork, 1 x Cutlery Rest, A gift box
- Material: Mikarta (Handle), DP Damascus Steel & Cobalt Alloy Steel (Blade)
- Knife 9.7"W x 0.8"D x 0.4"H
- Fork 9.4"W x 0.7"D x 0.55"H
- Cutlery Rest 3.2"W x 0.5"D x 0.73"H
Do not put in a dishwasher. Do not put in a microwave.
- Hand Wash only. Use a soft sponge with a small portion of dish soap. Rinse well, wipe moisture off, and dry it up before storing.
- To maintain its shape and color, avoid storing or placing it in direct sunlight.
- Do not soak in water for an extended period.
Shipping & Delivery
In-stock: Ships in 1 - 2 business days
Pre-order: Will ship in 3 - 10 weeks