Knot Cutlery Rest
- Product Details
- Product Specifications
- Product Care
- Shipping & Delivery
Inspired by the shape of Korean traditional knots, 'Maedup,' Hayoon Kim created 'The Knot Collection' by reinterpreting traditional aesthetics into a contemporary style.
Knot Cutlery Rest uses a variety of traditional Korean knots such as Guidorae, Dorea, and Yeonbong Knot as continual motifs. This glossy white, ceramic set is easy to clean and use. Each set includes total 4 cutlery sets - 2 'Yeonbong' Knot style and 2 'Dorae' Knot style sets.
Made in Seoul, Korea
- Includes: 4 cutlery rests, a gift box
- Color: White
- Material: Ceramic
- Wash with a neutral detergent before the first use.
- Hand wash is recommended. Dishwasher will reduce its shine.
- Use a soft sponge with a small portion of dish soap.
- Rinse well, wipe moisture off, and dry before storing.
- Do not place near fire due to high thermal conductivity.
- Do not use in a microwave or oven.
- All products are handmade and may vary slightly. There may be dents or scratches in the manufacturing process, which are not defective. The plated gold and silver may wear without proper care.
In-stock: Ships in 1 - 2 business days
Pre-order: Will ship in 3 - 10 weeks